What are these attention seeking girls thinking?

Girls, I am really curious about this because I see it a lot, so even if you want to repeat an answer feel free I am after girls opinions especially if you know girls who do this.

When a really hot girl smiles at a guy who is with his girlfriend or if she is with her family or even on a date herself, what makes her choose to want attention from that guy, does she feel she can easily have him and wants to tease him or is she admiring him and seeking validation?
Updates:
To the 1st 2 answers, these girls are 8s with self esteem issues. Like short skirt wearing bad boy chasing types. They live in a sexually objectified bubble so I would rule out the being nice thing.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...she could just be smiling to be nice.

Smiles really don't mean that much.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Apparently you are seeking the validation of an answer you've already all made up in your mind... I don't know if it's worth my time but one more time: a smile might mean nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes she's just smiling to be nice. Every time a girl smiles it doesn't mean she's flirting or seeking attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol... or maybe she smiles to give people a nice feeling? Or she is having a good day?

I wouldn't smile for any of your choices...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes