What are the odds that a girl would dress up to impress a guy?

Same question as above. Like if she knew a guy was gonna be there and she dresses up in a dress and make up when she usually dresses in sweats and a hoodie. Do girls do this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If this was a bet (and I'm not a gambling type of gal) I would bet my house on it! If the girl is interested in the guy and wants to impress him she would most definitely dress up even if her usual dress is sweats. Also, if she is not interested but wants to make him eat his heart out she will do this as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We do this. A lot. But really it could be for some other reason all together. If she was trying to catch your eye and chat you up the entire time, then there's a much better liklihood that she was trying to impress you. I wouldn't read too deeply into this one thing though. I think looking for other signs along with the dressing up would be best to be absolutely certain.

0|0
    0|0
  • We DEFINITELY do this. I do especially. But not all girls are the same, so try not to assume too much. =))

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl, but the majority of the time yes..

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's confident in her style then she'd probably do it.

So yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • you bet we do

0|0
    0|0
  • very likely

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course we do this. If I knew that the guy I liked was gonna be somewhere, I'd dress to impress but not over do it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes