What are the odds that a girl would dress up to impress a guy?

Same question as above. Like if she knew a guy was gonna be there and she dresses up in a dress and make up when she usually dresses in sweats and a hoodie. Do girls do this?

90

Most Helpful Girl

• If this was a bet (and I'm not a gambling type of gal) I would bet my house on it! If the girl is interested in the guy and wants to impress him she would most definitely dress up even if her usual dress is sweats. Also, if she is not interested but wants to make him eat his heart out she will do this as well.