Why doesn't my boyfriend care that guys hit on me?

At work some guys hit on me, flirt with me and even try to get me in bed. I tell my boyfriend this because I feel I should. I want to be open and honest with him. When I tell him this stuff he laughs and does seem fazed or care at all. What's that about?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He knows you won't sleep with those guys, so he's not jealous.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He trusts you, simple as. Be grateful that he's one of the guys that takes a guy hitting on his girlfriend as a compliment and doesn't go around thumping his chest, claiming you as his. What do you expect him to do? Throw a hissy fit and go barging into your workplace threatening the guys? You're being honest and open with him and he respects that as it shows you are trustworthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • He TRUSTS you and he knows you will be faithful. He's confident enough to know that his girlfriend will always make the right decision(s). Or maybe he thinks you're trying to make him jealous and he's not falling for it (not saying you actually are trying to make him jealous).

0|0
    0|0
  • -More of a shy guy.

-Doesn't know what the hell you expect.

-Thinks you are attempting to make him jealous.

2|0
    0|2
  • i think he knows your faithful, he may be slightly jealous but he knows its not that big of a deal because you tell him and he trusts you not to do anything. Its nothing to be worried about

0|0
    0|0
  • TRUST.

done.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes