What's your favorite pick up line?

To use or be used on you!

Mine to use is "most people call me (name) but you can call me tonight"

36

Most Helpful Guy

• If I flip a coin, what's the chance of me getting head?

35
  • I think I've seen you before but for the life of me can't remember where - maybe your name might help me jog my memory ;)

• Do you believe in love at first site or do I have to walk by again? Or... of course there is lots of fish in the sea but your the only one id like to catch and mount back at my place!

• Cheesy but it always work. “Damn when I first saw you I thought I died and went to heaven. Now realize after see your beautiful smile that I'm very much alive and heaven was bought to me.”

• ”GIRRRL, YOUZ HOTTER THAN A BUG ZAPPER.”

lolol sad to say this actually did work on me... I liked his originality. Haha

• "Hey my name's ____. I just saw the most beautiful girl from across the room and thought I'd come over and talk to her. It's nice to meet you."

It's worked on me. ;)

• I use that often in clubs, :P or a variation of it at least "I have a policy of meeting the pretiest girl in the club my name is... " and if she turns me down or I get the feeling she has a really good sense of humor Ill point at a different hot girl and be like "do you know her by anychance?" good ice breaker/insult depending on her response

• thats hilarious and clever. but if a girl used that on me, I probably wouldn't call her haha

• Me: Let's play rape!

Random Girl: Nooooo!

Me: That's the spirit!

(;

...

=___=

• lol where do I start... "Excuse me I'm gonna go masturbate and I need a name to go with the face"

• another cheesy one is "Excuse me did it hurt, when you fell from heaven?" cause if she shuts you down harshly you yell back, "cause your face sure is f***ed up"

• Haha those are some good ones