Whats wrong with men being protective of women why is it bad?

Why is it seen as a bad thing when men want to protect women? Its natural. I don't see why women get offended. Women are weaker and more vulnerable nothing wrong with me being protective of my girlfriend.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see it as bad at all. I love it. It feels good to know a guy would care enough to want to protect you.I'd appreciate that a lot. I've dated guys who seemed to have no protective instinct at all, they were like "what do you need me for? You can handle it yourself" and that makes me feel like he doesn't really like or care about me. I look at a guy differently if he acts that way. I am a strong woman but that means I need an even stronger man and that's why I like guys who are really protective. I don't understand why a girl would be offended by that :/