Is it best to ignore your best guy friend to get them to realize how much you mean to them?

My best friend is a guy. We've been best friends for a year and I've really started to have major feelings for him. I want him to realize how much I mean to him, and I feel like ignoring him is the only way I can do that. I don't know if he likes me. My friends think he does but when he starts "talking" to another girl he always ask me if he thinks she is pretty, he likes girls pictures on Facebook and it bothers me really bad when I see that he likes another girls' picture. I pass him everyday in the hall going to 3rd block & I just act like I don't see him and I see him while he's going to football & I'm going to softball. We used to walk together to football and softball but I started walking by myself. It's hard to tell because he is a flirt and talks to all the really pretty girls and stuff. I really just want him to realize how much I mean to him. Is ignoring him gonna help until he textes me? Or should I stop ignoring him? Someone please reply

13

Most Helpful Guy

• first thing I'd like to say is, don't call him your "best friend" when he isn't someone you can talk to and someone you want more than a friend. Best friends and people you want to date are two COMPLETELY different things.

If all your going to do is play mind games with him, then I think it's best if you and he "mellow" out and start seeing more people. I think he could be tired of your games and wants to see more from his game than just one girl. I'd give it time and let him browse from girl to girl, and you do the same. Give yourselves a break.

Still talk to him though. Waive or say hi every now and then, just to be sure he knows you aren't mad at him for a strange reason.