Guys how would you feel if your girlfriend freaked out?

Me and him were over with my family having an awesome night and then right before we carved pumpkins his crazy mom showed up to pick him up and refused to let him stay.

I was so disappointed that I started crying. :(

And he left with me all sad.

I texted him and said sorry for overreacting, and he keeps saying its fine and made some excuse that he had no way to charge his phone (charger at his dads house) and stopped texting me. (maybe he was telling the truth, his phone WAS at 10 percent with me there)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• honestly, Id feel a bit in shock. Seriously, you'll see him another day. Relax and mellow out. I would think you overreact, and doing this is a bit disrespectful to his feelings. You need to seriously chill out.

OMG, he's leaving and now I'm sad :'( now I'm going to text him constantly after he leaves. What you SHOULD have done was just let him know you enjoyed his company and your family likes him and remind him to text you when he gets home.

You need to work on this. In the mean time, mellow your yellow.

1|0
    0|0
    • how was it disrepectful to his feelings?

and should I just act normal and meet him up by his class tomorrow like I always do? or let him be alone?

• because having a breakdown in front of him when he was leaving would put him in shock. I bet he didn't even expect that coming. Then bothering him constantly through texts. I wouldn't know how to tell you to chill out without sounding like a d*** about it... so how do I do that? by ignoring you or just listen to music on my phone until it dies. Play it cool at school, act like nothing happened, don't appologize. Just be over it. That's the best thing to do

• I don't see why he would lie about his phone. Just wait until he texts you again and calm down because you'll see him again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes