Girls, why do you try to change the way a guy behaves?

ANd get mad at him when he keeps behaving the same way? Is it because you like him and want to make him "perfect" or you just like to boss guys around? What if its only a specific guy and nobody else?
Well, I'm not dating this girl and I haven't put on a show. People usually like me, I have confidence (she calls it cockiness), sense of humor (she calls it stupid sillyness) and a drive to get things done and not take crap from people (she calls it jerkiness). She gets mad at me for being who I am and she wants me to change things so she'll talk to me and wants me to be a "better person". Nobody else complains about me (she says they are being nice) and she doesn't complain about anybody else

52

Most Helpful Girl

• well first off I'm 24 so around your age of coarse a women I have lots of guy friends and some women friends and here is what I think...guys like to put on fronts to make themselves look desirable because they think their women won't leave common mistake guys make women don't like to have to fight for you we feel if your with us then you shouldn't be out acting as if your single... another-wards being a jerk we don't like to be called names guys think if they point out things that make us insecure that we will stay another common mistake...and if your with us we feel we can tall you what we feel and don't feel comfortable with and that you should respect that and change it...its all about compermise and honesty...its not that we want to control you or boss you around its that we don't want to lose you and when we get mad its because we just want to be treated like you would on a first date with respect and honesty to fell loved and desired, we feel like it shouldn't be a constant challenge to be with and if you'll give in or compermise for us it shows us you care...sometimes its a test to see sometimes its us knowing what we want and one thing I can't stress enough is we don't feel like we should have to constantly fight for you or over you...if there's a specific example you can give me I can prob answer you better then to just guess at what really asking about