Are girls into jazz music?

Is just a question..because I know only guys that like jazz..

104

Most Helpful Girl

94
  • Yes, I am. I love jazz music and I like big band, as well. It is totally AWESOME!

• Come on, you must realize that of course there are girls who do like this style of music.

I like some jazz music for example, although I couldn't really name any albums/performers or anything like that.

• For the most part, Jazz is too all over the place for me. It sounds like all the instruments/vocalists are performing a different piece. There's no sense of cohesion to me. But I do like more bluesy-type Jazz, like Norah Jones.

• I LOVE JAZZ! I'm in a music program so I've had to take a coue of jazz history and analysis courses, and I just love all of it.

• Sure there are. I took a jazz class in college and plenty of ladies were there.

• some girls are into jazz, its soothing and can be fun to dance to if the right moves are done, its a lot of fun and very enjoyable

• omggg I LOVE jazz music! even took swing dancing classes so I can dance to them properly!

• Don't generalize all girls into one category.

• says Prettygurl12

lols

• Don't be a d***. You know he meant "large proportion" of girls.

• How do you know what he meant? That's not what he said. He said "girls" thus grouping us all together. Don't go reading things that aren't there.

• No music could ever be gender specific.

• only the ones that deserve it huh huh ;)

• Most people in general aren't into jazz nowadays.

• I love jazz :)

• Hell no