Going to be in my ex's city - do I tell him?

Guys, if your ex from a different city was going to be visiting where you live, would you feel bad if she didn't call you and let you know?
I told him I was coming, we met for coffee, and he said he's so glad I let him know. We are going to see if we can work things out.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• An ex is an ex cause it means that way - that person is EX which means he / she does not exist in your life anymore.

When I travel am I going to inform everyone in that town / city / village etc? well that's the answer :)

Unless ofcourse one shares a different relationship with the ex and have broken up for mutual reasons and don't cause trauma to one another in any way.