Going to be in my ex's city - do I tell him?

Guys, if your ex from a different city was going to be visiting where you live, would you feel bad if she didn't call you and let you know?
Updates:
I told him I was coming, we met for coffee, and he said he's so glad I let him know. We are going to see if we can work things out.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• An ex is an ex cause it means that way - that person is EX which means he / she does not exist in your life anymore.

When I travel am I going to inform everyone in that town / city / village etc? well that's the answer :)

Unless ofcourse one shares a different relationship with the ex and have broken up for mutual reasons and don't cause trauma to one another in any way.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• nope! I don't let my ex boyfriend know anything that's because we dont' even talk...

the biggest thing about moving on, is even if you bump into him, I would act like he doesn't exist.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, you would do that? That seems unreasonably cruel to me. I could never treat anyone like that, especially someone I shared a special relationship with.

• It was unreasonably cruel when they throw you away like unwanted garbage. an eye for an eye. the Bonus is less complications for my current relationship

• It depends. There are some exes that I have kept in contact with that I would be very surprised if they didn't call. Have you kept up a friendship? There are some exes I would never want to hear from and others that I would be very upset.

1|0
    0|0
    • We broke up nearly a year ago, but kept seeing each other through the summer. He wanted to keep seeing each other after he moved, but I couldn't, it hurt too much for me. Maybe I should just forget about it. It's just hard, he was the love of my life. I'm friendly with my other ex. After studying psychology, I think it's abusive to move on and cut someone you love out of your life completely.

• I don't think it's abusive to cut someone out if it is hurting you.

Psychology is mostly a load of crap anyway.

Either way, not calling him THIS ONE TIME isn't the end of the world.

• NO. Exes are for a reason.They don't need contact you or let you know why would they!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes