Who are you voting for?

Romney?

Obama?

* Disclaimer* I am not American so am neither republican or democrat. I just thought it would be an interesting poll.
  • Romney
    Vote A
  • Obama
    Vote B
  • I have no clue
    Vote C
  • They are both bad choices
    Vote D
  • Show me the results
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
seems as if the women are more for Obama. while the men think that both candidates they are both bad choices . It also seem as if the men are more interested in Romney than Obama's policy.
LOL @ this debate
I have picked up a stalker . LOL

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• gary johnson. hopeless, I know, but both choices are bad anyway so in the end, it doesn't even matter

5|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They're both bad choices and anyone who thinks one is significantly better than the other is vastly uninformed.

5|4
    0|0
    • @GJA52189, lol tard. People downvote you cause you think Romney is any better when he sucks just as much as Obama. Possibly slightly more (but not significantly enough to ignore how sh*tty Obama has been).

• Oh, and I'll add how funny it is you think Romney's plan is any better. His plan, from what VERY little people can even gather, would only increase the deficit and debt. But apparently facts have a liberal bias according to republican retards.

• They both suck but if I was American I would go for Romney, at the very least might as well give it a change up but even if Romney isn't substantially better, he is still a little

2|1
    2|4
  • Romney. As similar as the two are, with Obama, the debt has increased so massively... we could hit 20 trillion in four more years. A romney nation is far better than one that's collapsed due to debt.

And I hate to break it to everyone... but nations have to follow rules of finance too, they're not immune to collapsing from debt.

0|2
    1|1
  • I'm not American, but I find it funny that some things romney has said in his debates can even bear as reasonable when he contradicts himself so many times throughout the year.

1. condescend towards the 47% of Americans who are in impoverished conditions or low income conditions

2. his 'binders of women' statement, and the adamant atrocity of him having control over what women do with their bodies in terms of abortions in rape situations

3. state that American's 'do' have free 'health care' and it's readily available because the ER room is there

4. wishing that he was 'half Latino' and if he was, he was being racially biased and stated it would make it 'easier' for him (presumably easier to run as a presidential candidate)

5. financial plans do not add up. 20% cut through out each class, rich middle and poor, affect each income class significantly different-that issue is not addressed

6. a 5 point plan is too simplistic to help with the tough economical conditions

2|2
    1|3
  • Not American either, but I don't like either so I wouldn't vote. If I had to though, I guess Obama would be the lesser evil...

1|1
    0|2
  • Im canadian, but if I could, I'd vote for Obama.

If he doesn't win the election, he's welcome to come to canada and be prime minister.

1|0
    0|1
  • John Mkain because he invented mc chicken

2|0
    0|0
    • LOL. What an answer!

• *McCain.

And, in fairness to him, he might be a bit of a warmonger, he as principles he sticks by even if they aren't in line with the party. I really wonder if we'd have been better off with him instead of Obama. He'd definitely seemed to be willing to fight very hard against Citizen's United where as Obama hasn't done jacksh*t...

• Neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jill Stein it is for me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Mitt Romney.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm not voting for anyone, its all propaganda.

2|0
    0|2
    • Then please at least vote for a thrid party. I do too.

• Probably not voting, so I guess option D?

0|0
    0|2
  • I think your stalker just squealed. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't vote so nobody

0|0
    0|1
  • @Update 3: Nobody gives a sh*t

0|0
    1|2
  • I'm voting Romney.

1. He's better spoken, and I'd rather vote Romney to represent USA than Obama.

2. Romney's plans fit America's Republic better than Obama's.

3. Romney wants to put the education back into the states hands, which is huge.

4. Romney will begin the steps on day one to begin to get rid of ObamaCare.

5. After the Ron Paul thing, I felt betrayed by my own country, and was very upset, but, I do have to admit, that if America wants to turn itself around and become a great family/nation once again.

0|2
    1|1
  • I am voting for Mitt Romney.

0|2
    1|1
  • can't vote as I live in canada , I'd vote for romney if I was voting though . not really impressed with Obama or the democrats last 4 years . I think romney will make a good president

1|2
    1|1
  • I vote for you! HOLY F*** UR HOT!

2|1
    0|1
  • Romney. At least we have a shot of economic success with him. We can't afford another 4 years of trillion dollar yearly spending. Obama promised to cut the deficit in half and has only doubled it. There are 23 million out of work and 47 million on food stamps. Programs like Welfare have been changed so there is no work requirement to be on it. That's basically free money to those on it, therefor giving no motivation to work. Romney had a $3 billion dollar deficit when he entered as Massachusetts Governor and balanced the budget every year and DIDN'T raise taxes on anyone. Also Romney Care is a state-level universal health care system that costs Massachusetts 1% a year, not $500 billion and subsidized by Medicare. We can't afford another 4 years of Obama. The problem is people don't educate themselves enough on either candidate and just believe what they hear in the media.

0|2
    4|2
    • LOL Down votes. Obamaville here.

• Show All
    • oh wait that wasn't me. :P

• me? taking sides? nah I wasn't laughing at you I am laughing at all the comments. but as another user said, it's just a GAG poll and have been insulted and down-voted on here many times. You can't take the things people do on here to heart hun. :)

Recommended myTakes