Still Playing Hard To GET??

I've been seeing this girl for about a month now

we gone on about 3 dates everything seems to be

cool (really good make out sessions at the end of them all)

However she rarely texts me and when she does its very dry

and to the point, we have never talked on the phone yet. I know she

likes me just what's the deal what's she thinking?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha. She reminds me of me. Last guy I dated for about 9 months dumped me because he thought that I wanst interested in him. I told him he was wrong but he wasn't convinced. it did hurt because I did like him. Why the need t overanalyze everything? Maybe she just isn't the type to text so much or talk on the phone for hours. She's more interested in being with you in person. I am like that too I don't text much and if I do, my replies will be very simple. Id rather not text all the time or get text meaningless messeges like "hi what you doing" that's just stupid and a waste of air in my opinion.