How do you feel after sleeping with girl/boy?

Ok. here is one question for guys/girls. How do you feel after doing s e x (Just after ejac ul at ion) ? Do you feel like this is the most worst girl/boy, and I have to leave this room right now within a second ? or like why did you do sex with this girl/boy? something like that bad feeling?

n you just left the room anyhow by telling some lies?

Did these things happen to you people?
If such things happen, what it means ? Is this kind of mental disorder I have?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I stretch and purr like a happy cat and kiss the guy full on the lips, rub his tight little a$$ and hop out to the shower because we've made each other sweat like a couple of animals in heat. It's five seconds of happy post-loving and there's a serious post-f glow on me for the rest of the day that makes the guy do/say silly stuff ("Hmm, you look pretty today" or drop his jaw when I bend over for something). If it was a really world-class fing, guys who pass by seem to smile more or be more helpful, somehow. Not sure why, but it's kind of funny.