Why is it just because a guy has a hard on he thinks the girl should be ready to go?

My husband and I have only been married for 3 months and I think we need marriage council...we have been fighting a lot lately...he wants sex 7 days a week and thinks just because he's hard I'm ready to go also...I'm sorry but like most woman my body needs more. we have 3 kids and both work full time so we have sex more like once a week then everyday like he would like...i told him id like more intimacy not just sex and he argues that it shouldn't be a compromise...i told him its not I just have needs too. He got mad and said I'm just not into him and trying to find excuses..ugh wtf he's so one sided...Help

510

Most Helpful Girl

• That would not be a compromise. he would be showing you your a woman he desires and wants to turn on so you would want to turn him on as well. You should not have to just have sex to please a man. It should be something you do together - which would be called MAKING LOVE there is a big difference.

I think it might be that he needs to understand what woman need. My boyfriend has no idea either and he does nothing for foreplay at all. I mean NOTHING - it has always been all about him since the 4th time...

I think men need to see woman have needs just as men do. I hope things get better for you. I hope he starts to see that your not a sex machine that puts out whenever he wants it - instead that he needs to make you turned on as he is...