Your first impression of this site

when I first came on this website, I thought I was just going to stay on here for a few days and then stop using it.

months later, I really like it. the community is mature and the posts are insightful. 90% of online communities are really immature, but this one I like.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• the thing that caught my attention was the stupid comments. I remember the first question I saw was of this girl posting a picture of her smile asking if it was attractive. She had a smile similar to this link and someone posted an answer something along the lines of "HOLY GUMS" (or something stupid like that) and I couldn't stop laughing. Sooo I made an account to comment on it.. and have been trapped since.