Your first impression of this site

when I first came on this website, I thought I was just going to stay on here for a few days and then stop using it.

months later, I really like it. the community is mature and the posts are insightful. 90% of online communities are really immature, but this one I like.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the thing that caught my attention was the stupid comments. I remember the first question I saw was of this girl posting a picture of her smile asking if it was attractive. She had a smile similar to this link and someone posted an answer something along the lines of "HOLY GUMS" (or something stupid like that) and I couldn't stop laughing. Sooo I made an account to comment on it.. and have been trapped since.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "the community is mature and the posts are insightful"

Yep, you're new here. Give it some time and you'll start seeing what people can really be like ;)

4|4
    0|0
    • actually. I've been here for a while. and I've read hundreds of topics.

most of the people are mature. it's just those topics where people rant about the opposite gender I avoid, and I'm good.

• This made me laugh =P

• Lol, yeahh. I'm pretty new here too. I only joined the sight because I had a guy issue and really couldn't talk to anyone about it in my life.. But I made a good friend here and we help each other out with our issues. It's also something to do, when you have nothing to do. I guess you could say, I like this site. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • It was great for me. I came on here to ask a question and it got answered quickly and was very informative. Came back the next day asked another question and same thing. I've found it to be very helpful at times, other times it's just funny to read peoples' answers and/or questions. Overall, I think it's a good site for those who need answers...but they have to be able to put up with the trolls...which apparently haven't been as bad lately for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought I'd only be here for a little bit... four years later and here I am still! I'm not sure how that happened but I kind of like it here. The whole xper thing is a nice bonus. Also you really do learn some things about people every here and there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought I would delet my account in a few days, but I 'm still here.

It's not perfect, but I find some things who make me laugh or to think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like anywhere you will find that there are those who are willing to help and those who are just going to be a pain in the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I agree with Brando...give it some time, you'll start to see how it CAN be

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you have some people whocan really relate to your topics here and some that really want answers - so I try my best to give honest and straightforward answers. When it comes to love - there is no playing around. When it comes to life - people matter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes