Why girl with a boyfriend played me?

This girl in my group in class I like. She always sits next to me and is always laughing at my jokes. When she emails me stuff for class she puts "!" after my name and only mine when addressing our group. After she missed 2 classes I emailed her and asked her not to miss anymore because the class is so much better when she is there, so she was there today siting by me and laughing at my jokes. I catch her looking at me all the time too. Well I just found out through Facebook she has a boyfriend. I'm pretty hurt, I was developing a big crush on her. Why didn't she just tell me she had a boyfriend? And what should I do now, just ignore her?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• She didn't know you were taking the interaction that seriously. She sounds just like a friendly person

• Well I hope so because if she doesn't realize how I felt about her I saved myself some embarrassment. In my gut I got a vibe that she liked me but I guess I'm just cocky and arrogant.