Mostly parents answer, but anyone can: What would you do if your daughter..

wanted to visit her long distance boyfriend of 5 years? She is 18, very responsible, mature, has your trust. You couldn't have asked for a better daughter. But the thing is, she wants to drive there by herself (about 900 miles) and is going to stay in a hotel. They Haven't seen each other for years, and you approve of the guy. You know he is a good guy and you communicate with him every now and then. What would your reaction be?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• NO. I wouldn't let my daughter be on an interstate traveling 900 miles from home unless she was carrying a gun, and was very good at using it. As far as the guy goes...you've done all you can really do as a parent. She will either choose to make good or bad decisions with this guy whether he was 9 miles or 900 miles away. I would recommend her flying.