Which of these puzzles is your favorite?

Just curious to see what everyone's favorite kind of puzzle is. I've always loved jigsaw puzzles, especially the ones with like 1000 pieces, but lately I started playing sudoku and it's real addicting.

Also how often do you do these kinds of puzzles?

Okay and after typing puzzle so much, it's starting to sound like a really weird word...
  • Word searches
  • Crossword puzzles
  • Sudoku
    Vote C
  • Jigsaw puzzles
    Vote D
  • My favorite isn't here (so I'll tell you what it is and why it's so great!)
    Vote E
Okay so I guess I wasn't really clear enough, by puzzles I meant like "traditional" puzzles, not electronic ones or "apps" or anything... but I guess if you don't play them then that's that :T

Haven't you ever had a little booklet of word searches or anything? Alas...

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably play Sudoku the most from your choices. I use to at least do one Sudoku puzzle every morning or play a game of chess just to kind of keep mental focus. Jigsaw are fun to do with other people. It's fun to solve a Rubix cube in under a minute when it's been sitting on someone's shelf for like 10 years unfinished. =P I also think the Japanese/Chinese wood puzzle boxes are interesting.