What do you think of Taylor Swift's new album Red?

I think it's alright, but I like Speak Now better. I really don't care what style she sings in. I know a lot of people are flipping about it. It just seems like this one is a bit less personal. Maybe because she had so many co-writes.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree about the less personal part a couple of the tracks sound like "just songs" they don't have the "Taylor mark" if that makes any sense where as the entire "Speak Now" album sounded like every girls diary which is why I was so obsessed with it. I still really like this album love love love 22 and Treacherous. Will I listen to it on a daily basis like I did with "Speak Now" not the entire album but some of the songs will be on repeat for awhile.

I think she was just trying something new with this album bringing people in to help and adding a few features. This is her fourth album and the other three had a certain feel and style. I can see why she strayed from that with this album people and fans expected one thing and she gave them the complete opposite. I think as an artist you have to play around with different sounds if you want to keep people interested Look at Avril she came out rebellious and Punky then went completely pop for awhile, Rihanna started with a certain kind of island feel with her music then completely went into a whole other direction. P!nk started out with and R&B feel and now she's kinda badass rocker pop. If you listen to Katy Perry's first album it's nothing like her sound now. I think Taylor will always be that person who we feel like invaded our diary and private girl talk about boys, she'll always be relatable and she'll always write songs about her experiences, so I'll always be a fan.