I think my boyfriend from Ecuador is still married.

We have a one year old baby. He says he sent money years ago for the divorce, could that be true? He gets angry every time I ask about it...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the Ecuadoran Embassy to register your own marriage with an Ecuadoran citizen. They will perform all the relevant checks as a matter of course, free of charge.

Read about it here :

link

• We are not married! He says if I go through the Ecuadorian embassy he could get in trouble. When he came here he was still married, but didn't come with her. He filed as a single man for many years here...

• They can still tell you if he's married.