If you really knew me you would know that ___________.

I would like to see peoples opinions about themselves or what you want to tell me..
Updates:
Just what you would like to share.

For instance..

If you really knew me you would know that I was bullied as a kid, you would know that I love everyone & truly want to be there for everywhere.

If you really knew me you would know that Jesus Christ is my everything.

If you really knew me you would know all that I am going through with my sis, and it has forever changed me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really knew me you would know that... it took a lifetime to truly understand.

2|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you really knew me you would know that I'm searching for something in people that I have yet to find.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really knew me you would know that I have dissociative identity disorder.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you really knew me you would know that I'm full of surprices

0|0
    0|0
  • then it's a good thing I don't really know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really knew me you would know that I may seem like the happiest person you've ever met but on the inside I'm struggling with my physical appearance, my interchangeable emotions and all these mental problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you really knew me you would know that I hide everything going on in my family because I would rather not talk about it.

If you really knew me you would know that I get scared to open up to people.

3|0
    0|0
  • If you really knew me you would know that I'm very good at hiding my feelings and hiding when something is wrong or bothering me.

If you really knew me you would know that I hide my feelings because I don't like talking about my problems. I would rather deal with them on my own.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes