Low pressure pain......

Okay so I broke my back when I was either 12 or 13 years old, and I'm 29 now. Each year when winter comes, I feel more and more pain in my legs, and lower back, right around where I broke it.

What are some way's to reduce pain? It used to be just my right leg would get stiff, and hurt a bit, but today there's a storm coming through, and both legs, are in pretty bad pain, and meds don't take any of the edge off.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i am almost on the same boat as you are as I fell flat on my ass when I slipped on a dirty timber staircase.

It is a combination of inflammation and nerve pain so that why is so hard to find the right meds.

I do not know what is available where you live but I would mention to my GP that combination perhaps he/she could refer you to a treatment centre or pain management doctor

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I don't kow what to do anymore with it. I just spent over 30 min soaking in a very hot tub, and the pain went away while it was burning hot, but slowly came back... I know I have degenerative disk dieses and it's only going to get worse. lol

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes