Is mascara a turn on for guys?

Ok I wear mascara a little blush and bronzer with a little lipstick is this a turn on or turn off? I think its a good amount of makeup what do you think?
And its looks all natural
Bronzer isn't a fake tan Its to contour your face like you jawline And cheeks Its kinda like blush :) I'm African America (Black & White ) so I don't need a tan

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I once asked a question about fake tan. The boys on here seem to find things like foundation, bronzer and fake tan fake and don't like it even if you can't notice it. However they said that they liked mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow.

I thought it would be the other way round lol.