Is mascara a turn on for guys?

Ok I wear mascara a little blush and bronzer with a little lipstick is this a turn on or turn off? I think its a good amount of makeup what do you think?
Updates:
And its looks all natural
Bronzer isn't a fake tan Its to contour your face like you jawline And cheeks Its kinda like blush :) I'm African America (Black & White ) so I don't need a tan

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I once asked a question about fake tan. The boys on here seem to find things like foundation, bronzer and fake tan fake and don't like it even if you can't notice it. However they said that they liked mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow.

I thought it would be the other way round lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no makeup is better, just be yourself :D ... but if you insist on wearing mascara, then please do not put to much on, if you put to much mascara on it looks bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright thanks But I don't just pack it on xD It looks natural lol The mascara just makes you eyes look prettyer and the blush makes me look a little happier lol

• Mascara is great. It makes eyes look bigger and it gives you a more flirty look.

Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband likes it not sure if it a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the look of mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter. ithink it most makes people look better. mascara is great definitely makes the eye look more pretty, flirty, and feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan of makeup but mascara is the one thing I like that really makes a girls pop and stand out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes