Are you a good listener or just pretend to be one?

Well, if you are then why do you think you are ... what are the qualities of a good listener?

If not, then you will eventually be found out you pretender!

155

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend is.

i am a good listener but not as much as my boyfriend. I also like to talk and give advice but a lot of times som1 just wants to talk to me, verses me talking to them.

i think pple want me to listen and pat them on the back. I can't do that, I listen but I also give my opinion, not many people like the truth, but in the end they always come back and say I was right.

i can't beat around the bush I just say it how it is.

if you can repeat back what the person said and able to give good nonjudgmental advice. but you also have to LISTEN stop what your doing and show the other person your listening.

i just happen to be able to do both lol