Have you ever felt lost or don't know what to do?

lately I have been feeling this way and it feels terrible. like I go to class do my work ect.. but I feel like a zombie. ill walk to class or do things but not remember like I'm in auto pilot. nothing seems enjoyable anymore. I wake up almost every day and just think what's the point. I feel like I have nothing to look forward to and its a terrible thing to say but its just how I feel. and I've felt like this for as long as I can remember now. I don't want to think I'm depressed but everything leans toward that. I absolutely hate asking for help. it makes me feel worthless that I need help with something people do on their own. how do I fix this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it is normal. I am going through the same thing because I am in law school so my entire life is just work and work no enjoyment and it has been hard. feel better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's normal. Think of good things in your life. Think dude, there are so many people out there with real problems that would kill to be in your position. And I'm assuming you're healthy? Both parents alive? Still together?

Even better to any or all the above. You'll be okay. You'll pull through. Don't do anything stupid.

Think of ways to improve your life. Open your mind to doing things you never thought you would. The world is a play ground.

I just tell myself, wow this sucks but I always get through it. Usually happens around winter time for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • shouldnt assume anything I just found out 2 weeks ago I have a heart problem similar to a friend of mines brother and he died in his sleep from it at the age of 23. and I'm not trying to get pity or anything but I keep in to myself and family. I don't want people knowing its just been hard lately then to add that to it feels like life is beating the sh*t out of me

• Show All
    • haha you wrote out YOLO

• I have been in a funk like that. You really just have to try and force yourself to be happy. It sucks but if you feel like you have hit rock bottom, the only way is up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes