Have you ever felt lost or don't know what to do?

lately I have been feeling this way and it feels terrible. like I go to class do my work ect.. but I feel like a zombie. ill walk to class or do things but not remember like I'm in auto pilot. nothing seems enjoyable anymore. I wake up almost every day and just think what's the point. I feel like I have nothing to look forward to and its a terrible thing to say but its just how I feel. and I've felt like this for as long as I can remember now. I don't want to think I'm depressed but everything leans toward that. I absolutely hate asking for help. it makes me feel worthless that I need help with something people do on their own. how do I fix this?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it is normal. I am going through the same thing because I am in law school so my entire life is just work and work no enjoyment and it has been hard. feel better.