True or False: You can play the piano beautifully?

True or False: You can play the piano beautifully?

I've been playing ever since I was 12 & I still can't play by ear that well. What about you?
  • True, but I can only play by ear
    Vote A
  • True, but I can only play by music sheets
    Vote B
  • True, I can play by ear & music sheets
    Vote C
  • False, but am interested in learning
    Vote D
  • False, & don't want to
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm amazing at piano. I can play melodies by ear though once I know the tonic and play basic music, but my main instrument is guitar. I think I can play that beautifully, but I guess it's pretty common and kind of just play stuff by ear because its more fun.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My school haven't paid attention to music.

So I don't know how to play any musical instrument.

Although I feel that I have a musical ear and I have a potential talent,

unfortunately, I couldn't learn playing any instrument. -_-"

But fortunately, I can sing. ^-^

I will try to learn violin, if I had the chance.

I like it more than the piano.

Maybe the piano is a second choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Been playing for over half my life and completed my associate req for the Royal Conservatory. One thing I do know simply from observing others and myself, practice can only get you so far. If you don't have that spark in you; that musical gift, you can't truly play from your heart and transcend your performance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing by ear is a thing you either have or don't have and you can't get better at it, and playing by sheets is not nearly the same. Fortunetly I had a good teacher when I was little that told me I couldn't play by ear so I didn't waste time learning to :P

0|0
    0|0
    • You have to teach yourself & you have to keep doing it. If you don't have PATIENCE & if you are one of those people who can easily get fustrated when you mess up then, you definitely won't find the time you learn it.

• Yesss. All my family is involved in music. I play by ear. I used to be able to read sheet, but I suck at it now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely false. I'd love to learn, but I've never had the opportunity to learn or practice.

I can play the violin ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot play at all. It was just never in my family so that's probably why.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't play at all but would like to, was meant to get lessons as a child but never did

0|0
    0|0
  • I can mash the keys and run my finger from one end to the other...does that count?

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't count as being beautiful, but it definitely shows that you are interested.

• Show All
    • Well that's a start.

• I used to play the violin in middle school, not sure why I ever stopped playing. :/

• I wish I knew how to play it.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a very odd true or false question >.>

0|0
    1|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, piano is hard to play.

1|0
    0|0