What kind of guy likes a damsel in distress?

which guys should she go for and which ones should she avoid? Thanks for your help :)

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost any guy who is able to rectify her situation...(:(:(:

15
  • The damsel in distress should be "Captivating" and adventurous. The guy should be wild at heart and willing the stand up and fight for what is right rather than being passive. The "Wild at Heart "means to be adventurous as well as the hero is in many adventure movies. One that lives life rather than watching it pass him by.

Check out the books by John Eldredge... They will flip your mind and what some are trying to turn Americans into.

• I think desperate or very helpful guys.

Not me, I don't trust anyone who seems to have car trouble on the road, to many people here have been robbed that way or worse.

• Lol you read one too many articles on the internet.

What Cowboy said, he speaks your langauge lmao.

• Lots of kinds out there, it doesn't make sense to generalize.

• what do you mean? can you rephrase the question

• Im wondering which guys would be attracted to a damsel in distress? And which guys would find it really annoying?

• I love helping damsels in distress. Nerds or geeks are the perfect guys for this sort of thing. They can't talk to girls very well, but they know how to treat one with respect when it's needed. I know, because I'm one of them. A lot of guys would find it annoying, I can't point out a particular party of guys.

• Ok thank you!

• Are you going to let the air out of your tires on the side of the road to pick up guys or something?

• Lol no! But if it happens I don't have problems asking a stranger if he can help me