Girls, what kinds of gifts do you like to be given?

What are gifts that girls like to be given on their special days, anniversaries, birthdays, etc?

170

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I hate getting gifts, but I here are some of the things my past boyfriend(s) have given me which I actually really enjoyed:

One was he drove me to a nearby town and we had dinner there and played laser tag and just had a great night. I love just spending quality time with someone other getting a material item.

Another was a long handwritten letter that just told me how much he's enjoyed the past year with me, and he brought up all our old memories and it made me tear up cause it was so sweet (:

And one of the most creative I've ever had was one guy made me a special dessert, but like he made up the recipe himself, and no one has ever made it before. I'm really picky about sweets, and there are very few desserts I actually like, but I love Sweetie cookies and small cheesecake bites. So he mixed up the two and made me like these Sweetie Bites and they were the best!

Lastly, no guy has ever done this to me, but I did this for my best friend and he loved it more than anything, and I think any girl would love it if a guy did this for them:

That's to write a song for them! It doesn't even have to be great, something a little cheesy with cute dumb lyrics(: