When will I start feeling normal and not that bad?

Okay it's been 3-4 days since I broke up with my girlfriend, which I loved a lot, but I had to break up, and today when I see things about her pfaf, I still feel so bad, how to get over from this f***ing feeling? Thanks in advance guys and girls.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing you can do is distract yourself. Start listening to really upbeat music, exercise more, watch funny movies and read a good book. Go out with your friends, and ask them to not talk about what happened. Just go out and try to have fun and keep it all off your mind. It isn't easy. It will continue to be hard for a while unfortunately. But there comes a point where you just realize, "I ended it for a reason. It is time to focus on only me."

Good luck