When will I start feeling normal and not that bad?

Okay it's been 3-4 days since I broke up with my girlfriend, which I loved a lot, but I had to break up, and today when I see things about her pfaf, I still feel so bad, how to get over from this f***ing feeling? Thanks in advance guys and girls.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing you can do is distract yourself. Start listening to really upbeat music, exercise more, watch funny movies and read a good book. Go out with your friends, and ask them to not talk about what happened. Just go out and try to have fun and keep it all off your mind. It isn't easy. It will continue to be hard for a while unfortunately. But there comes a point where you just realize, "I ended it for a reason. It is time to focus on only me."

Good luck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think, since you loved her, a couple of months is the answer. Unless you go out a lot and you hook up with other chicks. It may sound desperate, but it really helps. You could meet someone new, entirely better than your ex and find out that it wasn't love, but actually a habit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good advice, already trying :P She was a bitch bro I realize it, it's just a little bit hard, but mostly I get over it.

• I feel you, man. I'm almost 3 months from my break up. Feeling okay now. You just need to focus your mind on something else, that's all. It's not your first, and it damn sure isn't your last. Eventually, we'll find the one.

• 0f course we will! I have things to focus, actually my poker life, tomorrow I will start playing online poker for real money! :)

• Its like a death. The closer you were to a person, the longer it will take to get back to normal. How mature you are will also affect how long this takes. The longer you sulk and feel sorry for yourself the longer you will feel this way. This is apart of life. Most everyone has gone or is going through what you are going thru. The quicker you can get back out there and meet other women...the sooner you will recover.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll feel normal in due time. It's hard getting out of a relationship. You don't realize it, but your life changes when you're with them, and then again without them. If you really want to feel better, start doing things that you like to do, and hang out with friends. Plus do things that you didn't do with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • playin poker :) I couldn't change any girl for poker lol.

• i think you should go out with your friends a little more, they would probably have your attention most of the time so you won't think about her that much. also, you should talk about this to someone you trust, because it helps too, trust me. good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I have my best friend which give me courage ;P But he is not here right now, you can give me some hope? :)

• it will take time and don't force it. just try to busy yourself. it will be hard but may I ask why you broke up with her in the first place if you still love her a lot? maybe there is a chance for a reconciliation?

0|0
    0|0
    • I was jealous, but I had rights, there she using sh*tty sites like ask.fm, where strangers ask things like could I f*** you? Wanna give me lbowjob? what do you wear? and so on. So she get pissed off because I am that jealous, but today I see she is the same bitch again. She still looking for boyfriend etc, I though she is a good girl, that's the only way I could love a girl. ..

• Show All
    • I just felt that she was a good girl, with beautifu soul ;( a threat her like an angel she lost not me.

• But it still feels so bad, even though I know I made the right decision.

• Not to sound cruel, but its been less than a week.

Not that there is a time-frame on heartbreak, but I would imagine if you truly loved someone, it would take far longer than four days to recover.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! It's been just 3-4 days?!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes