Does he like me or is he just flirty?

This guy from my uni is a real friendly guy and he talks to like everyone. But recently he's been spending all his breaks with me,he fixes my buttons on my clothes for me, gives me long hugs, makes excuses for me to grab his hand but he has a girlfriend? When I ask him about her he'll kinda dismiss it and say 'she's fine' & change the subject. the only time he does talk about her is when he's telling me intimate details about his sex life & that's the main focus of most of our convos - Sexual experiences/fantasies etc.

What does this mean ? Is he just flirty or is there something there or does he think I like him so he talks about sex with his girlfriend to put me off? :S

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he definitely is interested in you...however him having a girlfriend makes thing REALLY fishy for you.

Do you like him back?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He is definitely interested in you. He is just probably confused and don't know what to do. He likes you. When he talks about his girl he might be trying to make you jealous to see if you like him. Or its a good possibility he is making this girlfriend thing up for unknown reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you said it he is a really friendly guy. He propbably flirts with everyone from how you describe it. Watch him with other women if you get the opportunity. But bottom line is he has a girlfriend, do you really want the hassle anyway?

0|0
    0|0
    • He's not flirty with other girls at all

And nah I really don't want the hassle, I just don't know how to be around him, like I love him as a friend but I just don't want stuff to get awkward between us.

• Flirty people tend to like. Hm...what a coincidence :P

0|0
    0|0
  • WHF sure he likes you.Holding hands hugs and such are much more than flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • i know a guy like this as well, he gets really close to me and basically does what your guy does,.

definitely this guy likes you, if being flirty with it, probably wants down your pants.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes