Does he like me or is he just flirty?

This guy from my uni is a real friendly guy and he talks to like everyone. But recently he's been spending all his breaks with me,he fixes my buttons on my clothes for me, gives me long hugs, makes excuses for me to grab his hand but he has a girlfriend? When I ask him about her he'll kinda dismiss it and say 'she's fine' & change the subject. the only time he does talk about her is when he's telling me intimate details about his sex life & that's the main focus of most of our convos - Sexual experiences/fantasies etc.

What does this mean ? Is he just flirty or is there something there or does he think I like him so he talks about sex with his girlfriend to put me off? :S

26

Most Helpful Guy

• he definitely is interested in you...however him having a girlfriend makes thing REALLY fishy for you.

Do you like him back?