Who is your favorite character from the show The Walking Dead and why?

My favorite character is daryl. He is a country boy badass and knows how to survive. He may be an a**hole a lot of the time but you can tell he's still got a heart.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Rick is probably my favorite. I also like Daryl and Glenn. I hate Andrea and Lorie. And Maggie is so hot

• Haha I hate Lori too! She's useless and she's a ho lol. And yea Maggie is fine! Glenn is a lucky mofo I'd say

• Yeah, I know. She thought her husband was dead for only a few weeks and she was already doing his best friend. wtf? And her main job is to keep an eye on her son and she can't even do that. She's too self absorbed.

And I agree. Glenn is pretty lucky.

• Yea and her dumb prego ass is just slowing everyone down