Who is your favorite character from the show The Walking Dead and why?

My favorite character is daryl. He is a country boy badass and knows how to survive. He may be an a**hole a lot of the time but you can tell he's still got a heart.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Rick is probably my favorite. I also like Daryl and Glenn. I hate Andrea and Lorie. And Maggie is so hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I hate Lori too! She's useless and she's a ho lol. And yea Maggie is fine! Glenn is a lucky mofo I'd say

• Yeah, I know. She thought her husband was dead for only a few weeks and she was already doing his best friend. wtf? And her main job is to keep an eye on her son and she can't even do that. She's too self absorbed.

And I agree. Glenn is pretty lucky.

• Yea and her dumb prego ass is just slowing everyone down

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For me, it's a toss up between Daryl and Glenn. They're both badasses and can take care of themselves as well as make sure everyone else stays safe. They're really the only characters that are worth anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dale Horvath he was the wise one and then he died and I was like D:< *RAGE!* it was like when Piggy died in lord of the flies and I was like "well sh*t now they are done for"

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg I was so sad when he died too! He always held them together. But I was happy when Shane died lol

• I only watched the 1st season and half of the other one, but the only character I liked was the main guy, the rest I couldn't care about

0|0
    0|0
  • asian guy!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes