In the wake of the U.S. elections, who do you think were the best U.S. Presidents?

I am interested in seeing who the GAG community views as the top 5 U.S. Presidents ever. I have my list and it is as follows:

1) Ronald Reagan

2) Abraham Lincoln

3) George Washington

4) Thomas Jefferson

5) Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Honorable Mentions:

Dwight D. Eisenhower

John F. Kennedy

414

Most Helpful Guy

• Reagan and Romney (when elected) will be the best economic Presidents.

John F. Kennedy was the best President with regard to social interests

Ike was excellent with military knowledge (former 5-star General)

So I would say:

Reagan

Eisenhower

Kennedy

Washington

Jefferson

• The Romney Homers are starting to scare me (not really, more like annoy).

• 2 party system in America man. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's obvious that you are a staunch Ron Paul supporter and you hate everything about politics. But if you're such a huge Ron Paul guy, why are you focusing more Obama and not someone like Gary Johnson?