Seriously girls, do you like nagging at guys?

Why is this? There's this girl who I have known for months (but we are not friends or anything) and she loves nagging at me. Being about my behavior, things I say, sense of humor, it seems like everything I do bugs her but if other people do it, then its acceptable and its just "how they are" and we need to be understanding of people's little quirks. What goes through your mind and what makes you constantly nag at somebody?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you can't just pick out the ladies. Even though it seams like we have more to say. But I think she just in general seams annoyed by you. Some girls will do that. I've done that. And yes, I know it's not fair or just. I think it needs to stop, but it also could be a secret flirty way also. I guess my suggestion is to just stay away from her if you truly feel irritated by the way she nags. Some people nag because it makes them release a lot of stress about other things, and sadly sometimes we let go of all the stress on a specific person. I don't think anyone really likes to nag... and if they do, just do not hang around them. Sorry that you have to put up with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I mean we all get annoyed. Even when I'm annoyed and pet the person know that his/her behavior is annoying, she will start nagging because I'm being "mean" and I should "be nice to people" when all she does is nag at me and be rude but she is extremely concerned about other people's feeling, just not mine because "im me"

• Yeah just ignore her I suppose, like I said before. and ask her to please stop and it's annoying you in a polite respectful way.

Recommended myTakes