Who is the better driver men or women?

Honestly I don't give a sh*t. I believe that it depends on who you are as a person not on what gender you are. There's also a saying that Asians can't drive, well I'm an Asian and I can drive just fine. I've had comments about me being a cautious driver. I have never been in an accident before except for one, which wasn't my fault. I got rear ended by a police car while stopped at a red light. Women can't drive, Asians can drive, I guess we're all even.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Far be it from me to stereotype but I have been involved in 2 collisions to date and the responsible parties were, an Asian driver and a female driver of all things! That being said though I can't make a sweeping statement based on the ineptitude of two people behind the wheel.

My driving record is flawless and I have never caused a collision etc. although I am told I drive like a maniac - but if by maniac they mean someone who can floor it to the speed limit, do racing changes when gearing up and down and keep the needle bang on what it should be so be it; although the speed limit on freeways is a pathetic 100km (60mph) so I'd like to say that bumped up to say 130km (72 or so mph) and we ought to have an Autobahn, or an Autostrada; I have to experience those one day and get my fix of speed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm with you. I don't see what race or gender has to do with your driving capabilities. We're unique after all and all have different traits and abilities.

2|2
    0|0
  • i think it depends on the person and not the sex or nationality. But I do think it has to do with age, teens are the worst cause they talk on the phone while drive, speed drive intoxicated (not all teens ofcourse) and then you mature and become more careful with time so seniors must be the best drivers, don't hear many seniors that run someone over cause they were texting their wife they will be home in 5 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe this one bit, I kicked as in Mario Kart driving with Princess Peach .

In real life, I'm an okay driver now, hitting pedestrians was in my past time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it depends on what you mean by "good" Men get in more accidents but women get pulled over more for moving violations.

0|0
    0|0
  • man of course. in my country there is a saying --- a woman behind the wheel is like a madman with a machine gun

0|0
    2|2
    • So denken aber echt nur die komplett Zur?ckgebliebenen. Bist du etwa einen von denen?

• Show All
    • Then what country are you referring to?

And I said: Only retarded people believe crap like that.

What about black people? Are they bad drivers too? Or homosexuals? Would amke just as much sense. So please go back to the 50s if you wanna be that ignorant.

• dude I'm talking about Bulgaria and here the women drivers are road kamikazes they can't drive for sh?t

• To address the Asian driver part- this is true...to an extent. It was applied mostly to people DIRECTLY from the Orient who had moved to the West somewhere. For anyone that isn't aware, many Asian countries are like the Wild West when it comes to roads and traffic. Like seriously even to this day, the traffic patterns, laws, and customs are just nuts. Every person fends for themselves and it's just a massive free for all.

So if you see an older Asian person behind the wheel, it won't hurt you to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me give a pc answer:

Race and gender have nothing to do with how well a person drives

0|0
    0|0
  • asian can't drive? wtf!

0|1
    0|0
    • Don't take this serious. Onlyvery ignorant people think that way.

• women. men do some crazy sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally when I see something stupid while driving its a woman behind the wheel lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's got absolutely NOTHING to do with gender or race or cultural background. It's all a matter of how well you've learned to drive, how much practice you have, and whether you're generally skilled and good at concentrating, etc...

People who still think women are worse at driving than men should go back to the 50s where they obviously would rather want to live.

3|1
    0|0
  • It's really highly variable from individual to individual, but there's a reason that young men have such high car insurance costs - statistically, they're much more likely to get into an automobile accident than any other group.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes