Who is the better driver men or women?

Honestly I don't give a sh*t. I believe that it depends on who you are as a person not on what gender you are. There's also a saying that Asians can't drive, well I'm an Asian and I can drive just fine. I've had comments about me being a cautious driver. I have never been in an accident before except for one, which wasn't my fault. I got rear ended by a police car while stopped at a red light. Women can't drive, Asians can drive, I guess we're all even.

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Far be it from me to stereotype but I have been involved in 2 collisions to date and the responsible parties were, an Asian driver and a female driver of all things! That being said though I can't make a sweeping statement based on the ineptitude of two people behind the wheel.

My driving record is flawless and I have never caused a collision etc. although I am told I drive like a maniac - but if by maniac they mean someone who can floor it to the speed limit, do racing changes when gearing up and down and keep the needle bang on what it should be so be it; although the speed limit on freeways is a pathetic 100km (60mph) so I'd like to say that bumped up to say 130km (72 or so mph) and we ought to have an Autobahn, or an Autostrada; I have to experience those one day and get my fix of speed.