Alright ladies, what was the best pickup line/line that a dudes used on you?

What was the best pickup line a dudes used on you, and whyd it work so well. I'm in need of some new smooth lines. I'm a busy college boy ;)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• None. Just being sweet and friendly. I am shy so I need guys to approach since I never would.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love ridiculously bad pick-up lines. If you can deliver something awful with a great sense of humour, I'll be interested. Just dumb things like "I lost my number, can I have yours?"

Otherwise pickup lines never work for me. If you can get my attention by making me laugh, I'll want a conversation with you. If you actually really require a cliched one-liner and it's not a joke, I assume you don't have much to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate pick up lines the scare girls away. I found one pretty funny though. It was a white guy and he said excuse me, I am not being rude but you look mixed, do you have some white in you?I said no and he was like, would you like some? I laughed for a bit but then I still called him an a**hole and walked away

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha if that is you in the picture, dude, you don't need no stinking pickup lines. Just stand there, I refuse to believe with that physique there aren't women approaching you left and right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I actually have had 2 really good ones used on me. It was down in PCB for spring break where a lot of northern people come to actually spring break it up and us girls actually knew they wernt from down here so we just chose to be sweet and ask how they like it, and when he heard my southern accent he said " are you from Tennesse because your the only ten I see" lol it was so cute I even blushed! And the other day at work a guy asked " do you have the time? " and I told him what the time was and he said " no the time to write down my number" lol I couldn't help but smile and laugh!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, guys have never used any pickup lines on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really into pick up lines

0|0
    0|0
  • They never work so be yourself and ask a genuine pleasant question.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes