Am I giving these girls false hope?

first off I'm quite good looking and I'm really outgoing. I text a lot of girls regularly and flirt with girls a lot when I'm out. I feel like they all like me, so I'll hug them and talk to them a lot even though I have no interest.

i am VERY picky when it comes to picking a girl to even hook up with, but I know who I like the moment I see them.

so I just wanna know if I'm actually hurting these girls by doing what I do? even though I don't even hook up with them am I technically playing them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. That's playing them. You could really hurt someone. It is kind of leading them on. If you have no interest and your still flirting with them and making them feel like your into them, it could hurt really bad if they starts believing you. That's like if your interested in a girl and she's howing you interest back (texting, flirting, huging, ect) even though she doesn't give a sh*t your still there texting her thinking she likes you. It could hurt all of a sudden when she stops talking with you and finds a real girlfriend. You'd feel played and tossed. It doesn't feel good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah I would refrain from flirting via text makes little sense you are just bored so you text them essentially right? I mean really don't invest time with people you don't like in that way, I mean you have to have something better to do with your life I hope. Its best to not lead girls on I would be upfront about it that they are nothing more than a friend or an acquaintance with you, don't play games with them its not nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would classify you more as a flirt. If you aren't actually hooking up with these girls, then you technically aren't giving them a false hope. But every girl is different. Some will see as just a flirt, some will see you as player.

Flirting with girls while your out is pretty innocent, I would be more concerned with the texting girls and flirting consistently with them. This can lead to wrong impressions and lead to some false hope. So I would be a bit careful how often you do this.

And just some advice, don't assume that all like you. Girl's are natural flirts too and know very well how to play the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are giving false hope and signals

0|1
    0|0
  • you are mega hurting them. you playa

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yes you are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes