Am I giving these girls false hope?

first off I'm quite good looking and I'm really outgoing. I text a lot of girls regularly and flirt with girls a lot when I'm out. I feel like they all like me, so I'll hug them and talk to them a lot even though I have no interest.

i am VERY picky when it comes to picking a girl to even hook up with, but I know who I like the moment I see them.

so I just wanna know if I'm actually hurting these girls by doing what I do? even though I don't even hook up with them am I technically playing them?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. That's playing them. You could really hurt someone. It is kind of leading them on. If you have no interest and your still flirting with them and making them feel like your into them, it could hurt really bad if they starts believing you. That's like if your interested in a girl and she's howing you interest back (texting, flirting, huging, ect) even though she doesn't give a sh*t your still there texting her thinking she likes you. It could hurt all of a sudden when she stops talking with you and finds a real girlfriend. You'd feel played and tossed. It doesn't feel good.