I feel like all he wants from me is sex

every time I see my boyfriend and we are alone all he seems to want is sex. he won't sit and watch a movie or talk to me. and when we leave and go out all we do is argue.

so what do I do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If what you say is true, then I agree: he's just using you for sex.

It's normal to want to have sex with your girlfriend a lot, especially when you're young, and especially when the relationship is new. Lots of sex isn't bad.

But even with lots of sex, there are other aspects of a relationship, and if he's not willing to engage in any of those, then the relationship as a whole has little value to him beyond the sex he's getting. If that's the case, then the smartest thing you can do is break up with him.