I feel like all he wants from me is sex

every time I see my boyfriend and we are alone all he seems to want is sex. he won't sit and watch a movie or talk to me. and when we leave and go out all we do is argue.

so what do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If what you say is true, then I agree: he's just using you for sex.

It's normal to want to have sex with your girlfriend a lot, especially when you're young, and especially when the relationship is new. Lots of sex isn't bad.

But even with lots of sex, there are other aspects of a relationship, and if he's not willing to engage in any of those, then the relationship as a whole has little value to him beyond the sex he's getting. If that's the case, then the smartest thing you can do is break up with him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If all he wanted was sex, he wouldn't go out with you, he'd only want to go to your place or you to his.

The fact he wants sex every time you're alone is normal for a young healthy male.

The fact you argue all the time when out might mean that you're not a good couple. It doesn't mean he's using you, it may just mean you're not that compatible in some ways that matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • when I say go out I mean when we have to.. school/college being the main reason

• There is a psychological study out there that says sometimes, when you blame other people, it could actually be you to blame. Are you boring? Maybe you need to spice things up a bit. Once you know for sure it isn't you and things haven't gotten better it may be time to reconsider another boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys in their teen years are horny and only think about their sex life or trying to get sex.No lie and if anyone says it isn't true they are lying.

I think you should break up with him.And be single I mean you are nowhere near ready for sex.And right now that is all he wants.His friends are probably talking about their false conquests.Because as teens we want to be the best.I have heard lies and told a few lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You pretty much got it right.

If he's not patient with you, he isn't the right person for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No more sex!

Do more things together and see what happens

If he's into you he's not going to leave because the sex isn't there antmore

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes