She said she was gonna kill her self- I told her Jump

was this mean. She keeps saying weird sh*t like that when her boyfriend ignores her and I got annoyed

should I have handled it differently.

what if she jumps
Updates:
I know. but gosh, I got really annoyed. He doesn't call she screams I am gonna kill myself so I was like f***, then jump. I will call her though. :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you immediately talk to her again, even if she keeps talking weird sh*t. People make mistakes, and the right thing to do is go and fix what you caused or might cause.

If she did jump, you will think about that day for the rest of your life and never truly forget about it.

Go and help a friend in need.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can't really talk someone hysteric into calming down. You did the right thing.

Call her later as you plan, but don't let her say bullsh*ts again. Afterall, it's her life, if she wants to waste it, you're not responsible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was mean but maybe it can strangely point her to her own irrational thinking. If you think she is acting irrationally then what you said makes more sense. But even still there probably much better things to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, that was very mean and wrong and you handled it terribly. tell her you're sorry and are there for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • good call her. talk it out. don't let her kill herself, you'll regret it, she'll regret, your soul will regret it

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not going to jump.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there will be no legal ramifications for telling her to jump, since she would use her own discretion in doing so. But, what her family would have to deal with as a result will resonate with them forever and will be something they can't forget. The impact of your suggestion may in fact push her over and if it does, it should make you feel bad forever as well. Unless you are a heartless creature with no soul or compassion for anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have handled it differently. What if you woke up tomorrow morning and found out she was dead? How would that make you feel? I don't know about you, but I'd feel at blame. Think before you speak.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes