She said she was gonna kill her self- I told her Jump

was this mean. She keeps saying weird sh*t like that when her boyfriend ignores her and I got annoyed

should I have handled it differently.

what if she jumps
I know. but gosh, I got really annoyed. He doesn't call she screams I am gonna kill myself so I was like f***, then jump. I will call her though. :(

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you immediately talk to her again, even if she keeps talking weird sh*t. People make mistakes, and the right thing to do is go and fix what you caused or might cause.

If she did jump, you will think about that day for the rest of your life and never truly forget about it.

Go and help a friend in need.