Heartbroken or heartbreaker?

Which one are you more of? I'm sure we've all been in both positions but in general do you do the breaking up or the one being broken up with?
  • Heartbroken
    Vote A
  • Heart breaker
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly heartbroken :\ I never have been the heart breaker to my knowledge.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Still haven't been in a relationship, yet I've still been heartbroken a few times, mostly due to guys cutting contact with me without any closure or something as simple as "I don't like you anymore"... I'm really sick of it. Seriously... just be upfront with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am definitely more of the "heartbroken" type. I have never broken up with anybody before; I've come close, buuut I've never actually done it. instead, I just waited until they broke up with me...lol! ")

1|0
    0|0
  • i've been in both positions over the years , sometimes I disapoint and others I'm left disapointed . I really haven't had a great deal of luck at dating

1|0
    0|0
  • heart broken is better you will feel not guilty to the other

1|0
    0|0
  • Both at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heartbroken. I always end up caring too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the one left heartbroken

1|0
    0|0
  • Heartbroken.

I ran out of tape to fix it

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely the heartbroken one. :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • The heartbreaker and proud

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in either position

1|0
    0|0
  • i have broken up more than been broken up with but sometimes it breaks my heart too, it has been those type of situations where I knew if I didn't call things off I would end up hurt

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a heart breaker not by choice it just happens, ( I don't feel the same way)had my heart broken once and was miserable for weeks :(

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes