I can't figure out what is going on

I can not figure out what is up with this guy. He has shown at least some interest in me for a long time. Since this summer he has been showing more. Lately we've been having these intense conversations that he starts. I know he's dating. I don't like to see him with other girls or talking about them, but I know I have no business being mad. He's noticed that I'm upset or don't want to be in the situation where that's happening (when it happens I just leave) Once I said I was in a just bad mood and wanted to to go home and another time it was an "Oh my gosh look at the time". He has started questioning me about it. Of course I deny it has anything to do with him. Can he actually not know that bothers me? He also makes plans for us to travel together.What the heck? Is he interested? I'm certainly not going to tell him what bothers me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's dating someone else, isn't he. I think he's interested in you, but whether it's for a real relationship, sexual, or just a fling -- that's the question. But guys don't take subtle hints like we girls, so my guess is he doesn't aware that it's him and his other girls that makes you upset. I think it'd better if you talk with him and make sure where you stand. Stop guessing and find out what's really going on. Just ask. This will save you a lot of energy and time.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes