In your opinion, why would you Like PDA?

clean PDA by a few friends, just a simple PDA. showing off your girl, or simply letting the world know your a couple. what's up?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Your question seems like you are being forced. I wouldn't like it at all if that was the case. It should just be a natural feeling. It shouldn't be something you plan.

In my personal experience we hold hands in public because we like being affectionate with each other. We kiss each other when we find something cute about each other but we never do it to make other people unconfortable or to tell the world we are a couple and we certainly don't make it a public kissing session. That's just way too far for us. We keep it really down when we are hanging out with friends, we keep it just flirty friendly.

If you are with a girl that just wants it badly that's she's nagging you about it. you guys are not meant for each other... plain simple