In your opinion, why would you Like PDA?

clean PDA by a few friends, just a simple PDA. showing off your girl, or simply letting the world know your a couple. what's up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your question seems like you are being forced. I wouldn't like it at all if that was the case. It should just be a natural feeling. It shouldn't be something you plan.

In my personal experience we hold hands in public because we like being affectionate with each other. We kiss each other when we find something cute about each other but we never do it to make other people unconfortable or to tell the world we are a couple and we certainly don't make it a public kissing session. That's just way too far for us. We keep it really down when we are hanging out with friends, we keep it just flirty friendly.

If you are with a girl that just wants it badly that's she's nagging you about it. you guys are not meant for each other... plain simple

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i do not care if people do. I think if you don't want to see it, don't watch.

i saw a lesbian couple making at a park. my ONLY complaint is that there was a kiddie park a few feet away, so in that case its inappropriate. I mean these woman were in bikinis and on top of each other. as long as you dnt have 30 kids playing near by idc.

now a kissing or a couple holding not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk I don't like it, I don't want people looking at me like that and I like keeping my identity as a person in a relationship I don't to be thought of as a pair with someone. I mean we know we're together that's all that should matter anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, it's sweet and it's a gesture that you're not afraid to show everyone that you love the girl (and vice versa)

0|0
    0|0
  • PDA. I must have been away a while.

Cause I have no Idea what you're talking about

0|0
    0|0
  • Showing her off and showing she is mine

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's cute I am pretty PDA with a guy I am seeing

0|0
    0|0