Be honest: Do you drink the milk?

You know, the milk that's left at the bottom of your bowl after eating some cereal. I've heard so many mixed answers and it's time to settle this.

So don't lie, do you drink it or just pour it down the drain?

Vote!
  • Yeah, I drink it.
    Vote A
  • Hell no, sick.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I drink, unless I see people watching and judging me, in which case, I pour it down the sink, cursing myself for being a spineless fool who bows to peer pressure

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I voted 'A' cause I drink it. I don't see any reason for embarrassment or 'social stigma' in doing so. It's meant to be consumed and I do. Ofcourse I drink it with the cereal spoon and generally don't gulp it down from the bowl unless I'm at home and am in a super hurry to get out fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's only a little left, I drink it. If there's a lot, I usually go get more cereal to finish it... and end up adding even more milk, because the cereal-milk ratio is off. But essentially, I always drink all of the milk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do, especially if its coco pops or weetabix minis. If there is a lot of milk left I add more cereal. But I drink milk all the time especially banana flavoured milkshake its my favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends- I'm not a huge milk person so I usually don't drink it- if someone is next to me I will try and put it in their food some how with out them knowing haha

0|1
    0|0
  • ...I always drink it, why the hell would I pour it out?

In fact, it's kinda mixed up with cocoa if you eat the definite types of cereal, that just makes it worthwhile as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the type of cereal.. if it's something fruity or frosted I'll drink the milk but if it's something super sugary or cinnamony it makes me sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me?! Who doesn't drink the milk?! O.o I love the milk ha ha sometimes I even use it in my coffee :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Turns my stomach. I don't even put milk in my cereal; I eat it dry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have to because it's part of one of my milk servings that I need each day. I actually measure and put exactly one cup or milk in my cereal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kind of a waste otherwise, but I do like to wash the last bits of cereal down with the remaining milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • drink it why waste it .. it actually tastes nice when the cereals been in it... especially cooco pops you get your very own chocolate milkshake

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Especially the leftover Frosted Flakes cereal milk, so good and sweet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A little, more yogurt and other dairy products but still small amount. Lactose intolerant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, sometimes I do but usually I don't like to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat cereal very often but when I do I drink the milk left at the bottom

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink a little and pour it down the drain.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the best part, I don't know why you wouldnt!

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat cereal

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • chug chug chug!

0|0
    0|0
  • A, I like to drink it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 glass everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do sometimes I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • only if I have a soda to drink right after

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I drink it

0|0
    0|0
  • I of course drink the milk at the bottom and anyone that would eat their cereal dry is most likely super ugly and or a mean spirited liar.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cos I don't like milk (I still have it in my cerial though). But I put the right amount of milk so I don't have any left

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I drink it.It's yummy.

when I first look at the question,I thought you are asking the guys here if they drink the milk when they suck women's breasts.

0|1
    0|0
    • *if they drink the milk from women's nipples while sucking them.*

• Its the best part

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes