Should I talk to a guy outside of my race?

Has anyone dated a person outside of their race? What's it like? I usually don't do that, but I met a guy that is very cute and charming.problem is, I'm black and he is I think Mexican. One of my friends that was there when we met is kinda iffy about it but he does look good and I like talking to him.should I try something new? I've never seen a couple with this mix before. I'm on the fence here.what would you do if you were me. Keep in mind I live in sort of a segregated area where most people stick to their own, he's new in town haha

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are plenty of people with this mix. I have a Mexican friend that digs black women. You should give him a chance if you like him. What's the worse that could happen. Do what makes you happy not what society think is right for you. These stigmas still exist, but if you want it to change then why not start something new with the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the harm? I see people do it all the time, and I'm willing to do it myself. I'm really into Asian women, and always have been. I just need to find someone who'd want to be with me. LOL!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes