Girls has started calling me by my full first name?

So this girl at my school who I talk to a little bit has started calling me by my full first name recently. I don't know why she did it she just suddenly started to do it. She talks to me a little less now too after she started calling me this. I know she liked me about 3 months ago does she like me again or is this nothing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask her. I mean, it's YOUR name. There's a guy I was seeing who thought he was so cool he wanted to go by a certain nickname, but when I saw how his name was written out at work, I smiled, thought it was cute, and started calling him by his full name, which he hates because it makes him feel like a little boy. I can't help him with that, but I have to respect what he wants to be called. Using a name he doesn't want to use would be extremely disrespectful to him...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• At least she knows your name. That's a start! Don't assume anything else. She might just want to be your friend, at your ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might just like to call me by their full name. I sometimes do that, I don't know why. I also sometimes call people sir or mam, I guess I just think it is respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she can't say your name then she doesn't give a an f ##k about you , simple as sonny jim the fifth child of jimmy savillle

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes