Thinking of buying a house on my own.

Okay I've been single for over 10 years now, and I've been renting a sh*thole apartment for a while too. I'm thinking next year I'm gonna buy my own house because I hate paying others' to live in a place that I can't stand.

Ladies: would you like to be with a guy who has his own house, or do you want to choose a place with him for a place?

Guys: Did you have your own house when you got with your woman?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Buying or renting your own place is a plus. It means that I don't have to worry about going to yours and being in public, we can be ourselves. Also, no parents watching you come or go (not that you have that problem, being 29 and all)

I think it's good that you are looking forward to the future and wanting to get a nice place for yourself, however, slightly concerned about your reasoning... you're not JUST doing it so you can have a shot with the ladies are you? Houses are expensive things to own and run, I wouldn't want to see a question from you in a few months time saying you're broke...

• Lol. No I'm getting it because I hate renting and I like to do stuff when I want to, and not have people below and to the side of me hearing everything...

• Oh good :D I was scared then. Well you've got two options - move to a nicer apartment or rent a house, or buy one. If you have the money to do it then great! Do it :) There's not any bad here - you won't be judged for being a rich person because you're old enough to have earnt the money to buy a house, and you'll just be congratulated on doing so well to be able to buy one. Wishing you a beautiful house :) Get a hottub for the ladies ;)