Guys when you find out a girl likes you do you stare at her to intimidate her?

Guys when you find out a girl likes you do you stare at her to intimidate her?

If so why?
Updates:
But some guys give a girl an intimidating stare why do they do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ABsolutely never! Why would I do that? I smile at her, coyly and discreetly if she's taken. Otherwise, I find a way to putmy hands on her. Why would I want to intimidate her?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• we stare because they want the girl to notice that we're noticing her. intimidation is not the purpose. Contrarily, we are generally too nervous to approach you, so we hope that you noticing us notice you will inspire you to approach us.

1|1
    0|0
  • I stare at girls when I like them but not in an intimidating way... I have no idea why anyone would do this nor have I ever heard of anyone doing this. I stare because the girl is really attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you don't really understand the male seduction. If a guy likes you he might stare but he probably doesn't realize that you notice it. The same way you stare at a guy you like, only you think that since he's a guy, he can't notice a stare like girls can. A guy wouldn't stare if he wasn't interested or at the very least attracted by you. But he doesn't do it to intimidate you. In fact, he doesn't even realize it comes off as intimidating. Why? Because he thinks you don't see it. End of the story. If this guy isn't making a move on you, just invite him out. Ballsy move on your part but it might pay off, and who the f*** cares if he chokes on you. It shouldn't hurt your ego one bit.

3|0
    0|0
  • I have never heard of this in my life.

Guys stare because they're attracted to her but don't have a way to express it yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you feel intimidated but the stare was meant for you to understand that he likes you. In a couple of day you might be doing a lot of flirting with that guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I give the same amount of affection/attention she gives me.

It is my process of finding out what her signals are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm, no. Why in the hell would I do that? I'd essentially be dowsing myself in chick repellent. Sounds counter-productive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have learned this is how German men pick up girls. They stare until you get so uncomfortable you have to talk to them... To at least ask them to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I stare at her to see whether or not I can see myself with her.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, that's just your mind playing tricks on you. I don't think any guy would purposely try to be intimidating to a girl that likes him. Did you tell the guy you like him or are you just giving vague signals and assuming that he knows that you like him, because you like him in your mind so you assume he must know? =S

If you told him or a friend told him that "you like him" and I mean direct like that, then 1) he's shy and doesn't know what to do to act on that opportunity, or 2) He's trying to let you know he's noticed you and wants to flirt with you a little bit, or 3) now he knows, but he's unsure as to whether or not he is interested. Now he's observing you to make up his mind.

If you've just flicked your hair, stared at him a lot, or something crazy like that, then he's just taken notice of you but likely has a lot of doubt as to you are interested or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why in the f***in f*** would I f***in do that?

I feel like cussing today don't judge me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, I try to treat women with kindness regardless of how I feel about them, or how they behave.

0|0
    0|0
  • No?

Why would I do that?

And why would anyone do that (ignoring malicious intent).

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly not.

I'd probably never find out she likes me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • only ego maniacs do such thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. If I found out a girl liked me I would be staring at her in shock wondering what it was she liked me for.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you like a guy, make sure to give that right signal (maybe trying it twice), because (as I use to think) he might think it was only a coincidence, that both of you looked in the eye at the same time.

Don't try to hard, only discretely. If he likes you, he'll get back to you in a way..

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk, they all said no. But the certainly do it! maybe not all but it has happened to me. I don't know why they do it, but it's retarded.

1|0
    0|0
  • i ignore most girls, regardless of what their affections may be for me, because they tend to be empty-headed and shallow ... I'm too much of a quality human being for them.

0|1
    3|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you feeling that from someone? If so, perhaps he isn't trying to intimidate you at all. Maybe he is just gazing at you because he really likes you and he has a totally goofy look on his face that you may be interpreting as intimidating. I would just chill about it if I were you.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes