How do tough or hardcore guys dress?

I don't want to dress like a tough guy I'm more of a athlete, shorts, jersey's guy I just want to know what does a tough guy in your mind look like or how do they dress at your school?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Like an idiot.. I went to school in a upper class neighborhood to be honest so they were usually in

7-Jeans and an over priced hoodie or vince sweatshirt over a short sleeve v-neck and clean matching sneakers.. My College guy's were even worse, they wore bright polo's, boat shoes and loafers (usually brand name) and vilebrequin bathing suits... Yep my "hood" was totally metro sexual hahaha Of coarse the E-mo's, and stoners dressed a bit dif but they were harmless and focused on video games and giggling or black eye liner lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Jeez! Haha damn they got just about a bit of everything where you lived.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends if they're like criminal tough or 'trane ufc' tough.

Former has pants hanging halfway down legs, latter has tapout shirt, bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can wear anything. Where I'm from, usually polos, Levis 501s and Nikes and snapbacks and they will usually have tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • In my mind, all I can picture is a greaser from The Outsiders but then again, I'm kind of an oldies girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Black leather jacket seems to be the uniform for those 'though guys' I meet here: link , just like 50-60 years ago. Now they wear Nike sneakers and Lonsdale polos or T-shirts under it.

The 'less successful', hoodies.

Lots of grease on their hair, just like 50 years ago. Eventually skinhead or very short Army trim , tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes