So what's up with saudi arabia

like I would consider them modern 1st world but they have some other stuff that is messed up. like women have no rights there. they need to have a man with them when they go out & other weird stuff. but honestly, don't you think they got the part about not letting women drive, right?
  • They are a completely normal country
  • I like some parts
  • Im gonna act like I'm offended but really know how I feel
    Vote C
  • Im offended that you think wormens can't drive
    Vote D
  • Wish we had laws that keep women from driving
    Vote E

76

Most Helpful Guy

• They have it right. I bet there are a lot less car accidents there.

• They could introduce the driver less car from Google in Saudi if women want to get behind the wheel. They will be mandatory for all women in America by 2014.