Please HELP! What should I do?

Ok, so there's this guy I like and he likes me too,we've been Talking for a while, he's sweet, he's nice, my parents like him, he sometimes work with his dad, he got a car and he seems to care what I think about "the situation" But I feel like he kindda wants to rush into the relationship but, the thing is, he now activated his account on fb again and I feel like he's not the same, he doesent call me, he doesent text me like he used to... Like today I had a problem, I called him to tell him about it and get this feeling out of me, and he didn't care, he just said, 'okay, call you back later' -.-

And in the other hand there's this guy who I met like 4 months ago and he's sweet, he's funny, he's a dancer (like me), he understands me, he's really into God, he got a job, he has his own car, he's responsible, he respects, he's a nice person, he's positive, he's a great friend, he's fun, my parents like him... He's like 'woah!'

But I'm not sure if he likes me! :$

So, what should I do? I like tow ppl! :$

05

Most Helpful Guy

• How long is "a while" with the first guy because he could be thinking that you aren't serious or you only told him you like him to not hurt his feelings

• Like 5 or 6 months

• Yea... Leading a guy on for 5-6 months would make me think twice also.

First guy seems done for, unless you want to work hard to get him back,

Second guy seems like a better choice, relationships get stale after a while FYI