Please HELP! What should I do?

Ok, so there's this guy I like and he likes me too,we've been Talking for a while, he's sweet, he's nice, my parents like him, he sometimes work with his dad, he got a car and he seems to care what I think about "the situation" But I feel like he kindda wants to rush into the relationship but, the thing is, he now activated his account on fb again and I feel like he's not the same, he doesent call me, he doesent text me like he used to... Like today I had a problem, I called him to tell him about it and get this feeling out of me, and he didn't care, he just said, 'okay, call you back later' -.-

And in the other hand there's this guy who I met like 4 months ago and he's sweet, he's funny, he's a dancer (like me), he understands me, he's really into God, he got a job, he has his own car, he's responsible, he respects, he's a nice person, he's positive, he's a great friend, he's fun, my parents like him... He's like 'woah!'

But I'm not sure if he likes me! :$

So, what should I do? I like tow ppl! :$

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How long is "a while" with the first guy because he could be thinking that you aren't serious or you only told him you like him to not hurt his feelings

0|0
    0|0
    • Like 5 or 6 months

• Yea... Leading a guy on for 5-6 months would make me think twice also.

First guy seems done for, unless you want to work hard to get him back,

Second guy seems like a better choice, relationships get stale after a while FYI

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The 2 guy sounds like a catch except he will probably talk about his imaginary friend a lot. IF you can handle that go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me guess you only like these guys because they have their own car? I'm I right? After all you did mention Car twice.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I mentioned it as an they're responsible enough to handle those things, like they're mature and are mature enough to say 'No, I have to save this money is to pay my car, the rest to buy what I need'. like tht! :)

• But you still mentioned car twice?

• Second guy. If he truly is a Godly man, he will know what to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • the second guys sounds amazing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes