Is there anyway I can be alright?

I almost committed suicide tonight and I don't think it's justified I'm just so fed up with life right now can anyone help me?
Updates:
I should've killed myself... she slept with him

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• When things go bad everything else seems like sh!t ( I know that feeling well) but you just have to keep reminding yourself that " things get worse before they get better". Not exactly cheerful at first thought but if you can find things that put you in a good mood it becomes so much easier for you to soldier on in life. Nothing is fixed or gets better when someone takes their own life, only makes things worse because the people left behind won't understand and will always have to wonder what they could of done to help you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Everyone feels like this at some point in their life. And do you know what? Things do get better again. So please reach out to a friend or relative or even a hotline. Get some help fast because you do not want to make a mistake and miss the good times ahead. (((((hugs)))))

0|0
    0|0
  • I guarantee there's at least one person on this planet who is made better and happier by your presence and existence... and another that you have yet to meet in person who will love you unconditionally and give you themselves completely... its not fair to them for you t check out so early and not give them the opportunity to get to know you. As hard as it is right now, someone always has it worse, and you are alive which is a gift in itself. Make yourself happy.. whatever it is just go for it, talk to a stranger, skydive, eat a giant pizza... there's so much good in this world, go find it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out with friends or whatever makes you happy and distractd. I don't know what your exact problem is so I won't be much help

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first: link

In case you want to talk to someone who would understand you and listen to you.

So what's wrong? What made you want to end your life? Maybe someone can help you.

What's made you become fed up with life?

0|0
    0|0
    • Long story... link this'll explain it better

• All I can say is that what she did was wrong, but don't let her make you suffer. Your exes now, just cut yourself off from her. Prove that you're the better man and that you're better off without her. Because you are. Show her who has the real class between the two of you.

• I don't want to cut myself off.. I love her and I want her back!

• You need to stop think twice before making that mistake.

Your not just ending your life, but your ending your family and friends life that love you. I know life can be really hard but that doesn't mean you need to end your life. Look at the other side, you have a great life compare to others. Their are people who have worse life then yours. I am sure that the problem you have can be fixed. We are all here for you and if you need anything just ask..Im sure we all can try to help you out. Smile better days are ahead. I am here to listen if you have anything to say;)

1|0
    0|0
    • Totally agree here. Your not just ending your life but the lives of those you care about. Its a mistake you can't take back or do over. Be wise and seek professional help.

• Talk to your parents

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea choose best answer

0|0
    0|0
  • No then she wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • don't bother spending your money on consultant... its useless. better learn some skills, collect money, and leave your house to start a new life.

0|0
    0|0
    • don't kill yourself. kill the girl instead. or get over it.

• Get some professional help

And I'm do glad you didn't go through with it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes