Is there anyway I can be alright?

I almost committed suicide tonight and I don't think it's justified I'm just so fed up with life right now can anyone help me?
I should've killed myself... she slept with him

110

Most Helpful Girl

• When things go bad everything else seems like sh!t ( I know that feeling well) but you just have to keep reminding yourself that " things get worse before they get better". Not exactly cheerful at first thought but if you can find things that put you in a good mood it becomes so much easier for you to soldier on in life. Nothing is fixed or gets better when someone takes their own life, only makes things worse because the people left behind won't understand and will always have to wonder what they could of done to help you.